Workplaces such as offices provide suitable conditions for pests since they have warm temperatures and humidity levels that is convenient for them to live.
How do I get rid of pests in my office space ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1300 760 045
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of offices in and around Sydney, we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
Common pests found in office spaces
Many of these pests can carry bacteria and viruses that can contaminate workplaces such as office lunchrooms, kitchens, desks & storage areas.
All offices at some time face the possibility of being infested by pests.
Pests in an office space can pose threats to your employee and customers
When an employee comes to work they do not want to be distracted or bitten by pests such as mosquitos, spiders, fleas or bedbugs and they would not be impressed to see rodent or droppings by the coffee machine.
Pests can lower staff moral when it comes to wanting to work in an office that has ongoing pest issues. Staff should be comfortable when coming to work which in turn increase productivity.
Pests spread disease and cause allergies in some people. Employees who become sick from their workplace are not productive and can cost the company money due to workers compensation claims.
Sydneys Best Pest Control understands the layout of each office may differ, and customers may not have the unpleasantries of seeing a pest issues, but you should ask yourself, do you want to take that risk?
If your office is not used for direct customer service and on the off chance you had a client came in for a meeting and noticed a pest infestation, it sends a clear and loud message that your company is lacking tendencies.
What Damage can pests cause in offices ?
There are pests that can cause structural damage to your workplace such as wood boring carpenter ants, termites and rats and mice.
Sydneys Best Pest Control does not recommend waiting until you had an active pest infestation before calling in the professionals, there is a saying “prevention is better than a cure”.
Effective business pest control requires constant vigilance. It’s wisest to hire a pest control specialist to inspect your premises for existing pests, remove those that they find, educate you on how to correct problem areas, and return on a set schedule for periodic pesticide treatments.
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.